Toll Free (US)    : 800-254-4422
Tel: (New York) : 516-872-3335 
Tel: (Florida)      : 305-771-0410
Tel: (California) : 213-568-0061

Transporting vehicles since BEFORE the INTERNET ! 

Motorcycle Transport - Vacations

Please note that for VACATIONS we suggest the following:


1)  We do not suggest vacations of less than 1 month because we can not guarantee arrival dates.


2) We suggest airfreight service to the destination because most places we can ship roll on/roll off service which allows you to ride from the airport. Also the travel time is faster.


3) We recommend seafreight service from the destination  because it is cheaper and there is no hurry on the return.


4) Europe requires a special insurance policy - our agents are able to provide you with it. 


5) Since you are entering the country on a temporary pass there time limits, additional fees, and licenses required. We suggest you contact local embassy in the U.S.A. to get information or we can recommend an agent for clearing the goods.

6) Some countries require a carnet - a passport for your motorcycle -  we can assist you with gettng one

Thanks and Happy Trails,